Account Manager Sales Jobs Vacancy in Staffing International Muscat
Staffing International Muscat urgently required following position for Account Manager Sales. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Manager Sales Jobs Vacancy in Staffing International Muscat Jobs Details:
Job Description & Role:
• Perform all following tasks in conjunction with other Account Managers when introduced to a customer or alone when opportunities were not identified by another Account Executive:
• Directly respond to all inbound leads and complete sales processes to obtain orders.
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base.
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
• Manage current clients with day to day needs and growth opportunities
• Conduct pre- sale discovery meetings with customer to discuss customer needs and develop proposed solutions.
• Develop proposals with pricing for products and services offered.
• Use CRM System to enter notes, maintain contacts, and track forecasts.
• Identify client problems, business processes and drivers while understanding the context and constraints under which they operate.
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
• Lead and schedule weekly and/ or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership.
• Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
• Coach and develop direct reports.
• Implement performance plans according to company procedure.
• Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
• Identifying new sales leads.
• Pitching IT products and/ or services.
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
• Contacting potential clients and set up meetings.
• Planning and overseeing new Sales initiatives.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
• Developing quotes and proposals.
• Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
• Managing a portfolio of accounts.
• Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business.
• Building a territory & Achieving sales targets.
• Attending client meetings & Delivering sales presentations.
• Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients.
• Completing administrative work as required.
• Experience in Information Technology Products and services
• Experience and knowledge in Virtualization & Cloud Services
• Experience and knowledge in Data Center hosting and managed services
• Experience and knowledge in IOT
- Account Management
- Data Analysis
- Relationship Building
- Sales Cycle Management
- Leadership Development
- Sales Management
- Microsoft Office
- Sales Operations
- Performance Management
- Sales Process
- Proposal Writing
- Cloud Services
- Managed Services
• A track record of developing and executing a sales plan to reach target accounts.
• Innovative problem solver; recognizing client needs, providing alternatives while selling and implementing alternative solutions.
• Strong presentation and demonstration skills.
• Effectively deliver ideas, information and concepts in a variety of presentation settings.
• Dynamic outgoing personality with the ability to network at industry mixers and local associations.
• Ability to effectively manage the entire sales territory with local branch leadership to achieve our wide format revenue goals.
• Competent in use of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel.
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
• Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors.
• Demonstrable experience in developing client- focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
• Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
• Positive and enthusiastic.
• Arabic Native preferably with Experience in Oman is a plus