Creative Director Cum Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Greenland Uae Muscat
Greenland Uae Muscat urgently required following position for Creative Director Cum Operations Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Creative Director Cum Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Greenland Uae Muscat Jobs Details:
A leading Fashion Design company in Oman looking for a Creative Director cum Operations/Marketing Manager.
We need a Male/Female candidate from East Europe/Lebanon/Turkey . Minimum 5 Years of experience in the same role needed.
This role is based in Sultanate of Oman,
As an Operations Manager
- Must be the principal strategist and planner
- Oversee the activities of workers; hire, train and evaluate new employees
- Ensure that a company or department is on track to meet its financial goals
- Ensure everybody complies with company policies and ensures that company policies are well implemented
- Oversee the scheduling and output of workers
- Motivate workers through incentives and positive feedback
- Creativity: Invent new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages and need to understand design and smart copy, and recognize fresh approaches to advertising.
- Analytical Skills: Able to analyze trends, look at new data and keep with the times.
- Decision-Making Skills: Advertising campaigns have timelines, and creative directors will need to make decisions on final copy, final art, finished commercials and radio spots.
- Interpersonal Skills: Meet with corporate heads and clients on a regular basis. Being a good communicator to all involved will help greatly.
- Manage all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Prepare online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Create a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Work closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Salary- 700 to 900 Oman Riyal
- Accommodation- FREE provided by the Company
- Transportation- FREE provided by the Company
- Food Allowance- FREE provided by the Company
- Working hours- 8 hours per day, 5 days a week
- Medical & Accidental Insurance- FREE provided by the Company
- Airfare ticket- FREE provided by the Company