Lecturer Jobs Vacancy in Chase Resourcing International Muscat
Chase Resourcing International Muscat urgently required following position for Lecturer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lecturer Jobs Vacancy in Chase Resourcing International Muscat Jobs Details:
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are currently recruiting Lecturers across a number of disciplines for a Technical College in Oman.
The purpose of the College is to deliver vocational trade, specialist, undergraduate and post-graduate engineering programmes in a well-equipped and high-quality learning and teaching environment, resulting in the student’s acquisition and application of knowledge and the achievement of operational competence and effectiveness at all levels.
Key Responsibilities of Lecturers include:
- To undertake teaching duties in Aero/Systems/Civil/Marine as appropriate and related subjects, at foundation year, undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- To develop and deliver teaching materials assessment of courses for delivery as required.
- Contribute to assessment and examinations including moderation of material, marking, moderation of marking and timely feedback is provided as required by College policy
- Ensure that accurate and up to date student records, such as assignment, examination, projects marks and reports are maintained and submitted promptly.
- To contribute to the learning and pastoral support of students inside and outside the classroom, such as personal tutorials and personal development.
- To contribute to a range of administrative tasks including curriculum development and quality assurance within the teaching and learning processes for which the Department is responsible.
- To carry out such duties within the Department and College on instructions of the Head of Department if called upon to do so.
- To contribute to research and/or knowledge transfer in areas related to the existing themes and activities within the College. This includes guided research supervision, contribution to publication in peer-reviewed international journals and conferences and supporting income generation bids from a variety of funding sources
Specific Knowledge & Experience required for Lecturers role:
- Subject expertise in at least Aero/Systems/Civil/Marine as appropriate
- Experience of teaching in the HE
- Postgraduate experience in Aero/Systems/Civil/Marine as appropriate
- Working knowledge of Aero/Systems/Civil/Marine as appropriate
- Knowledge of Oman and UK Higher Education System & Quality Agenda.
Necessary Qualifications,Education & Training:
- BEng, MSc or PhD in an appropriate discipline, or appropriate professional experience.
- Membership of a professional body or other recognized subject authority.
- A qualification in Lecturing and/or Teaching
Other Requirements include:
- Experience of working in a military context.
- High level of personal integrity and professional approach.
- Committed to the values of Higher Education including widening access and participation.
- Open-minded and a strong team player
- Self-motivated and excellent organisational skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Master's (Required)