Equipment Mrsp Allocations Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Dyncorp International Llc Thumrait
Dyncorp International Llc Thumrait urgently required following position for Equipment Mrsp Allocations Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Equipment Mrsp Allocations Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Dyncorp International Llc Thumrait Jobs Details:
The Equipment/MRSP Allocations Supervisor is responsible to the Accountability/Inventory Control Supervisor for the efficient management and accountability/inventory of all Equipment/MRSP details supporting the Category II Satellite supply account. Provides supply support for all repair cycle and TCTO requirements. Responsible for the supervision and training of all personnel assigned to Equipment/Mobility Readiness Spares Package (MRSP). Carries out all duties in accordance with DynCorp ISO 9000 Quality and Safety Standards.
- Manages the Equipment/MRSP operation by ensuring SBSS internal detail records are accurately maintained, updated, and inventoried.
- Reviews all WRM detail records with the USAF authorization documents (WPARR/D040).
- Coordinates all processing of supply transactions to include expensing and processing issue files for all Equipment/MRSP shortages. Assures timely processing of excess turn-ins and detail deletions. Coordinates intra-site transfer of Equipment/MRSP. Manages items stored in courtesy storage.
- Ensures monthly validation of all Equipment/MRSP detail records to assure accuracy in SBSS/WRMMS.
- Ensures expeditious processing and shipment of all repair cycle assets.
- Quality controls all TCTO requests for vehicle requirements.
- Monitors the cumulative reject listing to ensure prompt corrective action.
- Coordinates with DynCorp-SLSE in addressing and resolving Equipment/MRSP, repair cycle, TCTO and Weapon Systems Support related problems.
- Develops standards for subordinates. Implements the precepts of quality assurance within the guidelines set forth in the ISO 9000 program. Ensures that all work is completed to this quality standard and provides employees with feedback on their progress.
- Conducts on-the-job training for all personnel under their supervision. Briefs workers on work assignments, procedural changes, computer products, workload changes, standards, safety practices, special projects and inspections.
- Performs other duties as directed by the supervisor.
Knowledge & Skills
- Basic knowledge of mathematics, familiarization with the accountability of USAF property, SBSS policies and procedures and principles of property accounting through manual or automated systems is mandatory.
- Should be computer literate with emphasis on excel, access databases and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be able to obtain a local driver’s license.
- Secret Security Clearance is required.
Experience & Education
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Seven years experience with SBSS.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Office environment.