Electrical And Instrumentation Inspector Jobs Vacancy in Chicago Bridge Iron Company Ṣuḥār
Chicago Bridge Iron Company Ṣuḥār urgently required following position for Electrical And Instrumentation Inspector. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Electrical And Instrumentation Inspector Jobs Vacancy in Chicago Bridge Iron Company Ṣuḥār Jobs Details:
- Inspect materials, products, and work in progress to conform with project standards and requirements
- Investigate code compliance complaints and resolve complaints to appropriate departments
- Prepare inspection reports
- Interpret all E&I drawings and use route sheets and inspection logs
- Examine plans, blueprints, tracings, sketches and specifications prior to issuance of permits.
- Interpret codes and ordinance requirements
- Collaborate with the projects team for plan and execution changes and secure approval
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Electrical/Instrumentation
- Strong computer skills, especially MS Office
- At least 5 years or relevant experience
- Must have EPC on-site project experience gained in the Middle East