Director Services Jobs Vacancy in Listgrove Limited
Listgrove Limited urgently required following position for Director Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Services Jobs Vacancy in Listgrove Limited Jobs Details:
- Directs and monitors department managers to accomplish goals of the manufacturing plan, consistent with established manufacturing and safety procedures. Acts as liaison between department management/subordinate levels, as well as executive/department manager levels to inform personnel of communications, decisions, policies and all matters that affect their performance, attitudes and results.
- Develops the resin manufacturing plan and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards.
- Formulates and recommends manufacturing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the operation.
- Responsible for efficiency, cost controls and profit & loss.
- Accelerate implementation of interim procedures to manage change better and maximize yields.
- Assists company officers and senior staff members in the development and formulation of long and short-range planning, policies, programs and objectives.
- Hires, trains, develops and evaluates staff. Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Ensures compliance with current federal, state and local regulations. Consults with Human Resources Department as appropriate.
- Identifies, recommends and implements changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and scrap, monitor scrap and rework data. Directs the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards.
- Directs and coordinates various programs essential to manufacturing procedures (e.g., training, safety, housekeeping, cost reduction, worker involvement, security, etc.).
- Initiates and coordinates major projects (e.g., plant layout changes, installation of capital equipment, major repairs, etc.).
- Ensure that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements.
- Contribute towards the achievement of strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data/statements and utilize them to improve profitability
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’s
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise human resources
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
- At least 20+ years of progressively responsible experience within the polymers, resin and chemical industry for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Within the 10 years, the candidate should have at least 5 years of senior managerial and leadership experience.
- Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage and organize the work load and team efforts across different functions.
- Demonstrate high levels of Leadership and Decision Making capabilities.
- Experience of working in the Middle East and managing teams of mixed nationalities
- Prior experience of managing large scale operations is essential, which should have a wider scope than covering pure manufacturing
- Candidates should possess excellent communication skills, strong leadership capabilities, with proven skills in implementing and maintaining first class systems and processes
- Knowledge of SAP would be preferred.