Broiler Farm Manager Jobs Vacancy in Chase Resourcing
Chase Resourcing urgently required following position for Broiler Farm Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Broiler Farm Manager Jobs Vacancy in Chase Resourcing Jobs Details:
Broiler Farm Manager
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting for a Broiler Farm Manager for our client in Oman.
The Broiler Farm Manager will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing policies and practices for operation of the broiler farms, ensuring attainment of goals and profitable operation.
Responsibilities of Broiler Farm Manager
- During planning and construction: First two years
- Assist in planning, procurement of machineries, supervision of the broiler houses construction and machineries erection and commissioning.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- At Operation period “After commissioning: After two years
- Directs day-to-day operations of scheduling live birds to be processed.
- Trains and develops supervisors and field technicians.
- Performs daily evaluations of route and farm broiler performance as it relates to live costs.
- Directs programs for growing broilers
- Communicates daily with the processing plant manager
- Monitors adherence to established programs by personnel and contractors.
- Directs the placement of new chicks and the ordering of crucial supplies.
- Monitors day-to-day flock health and plant efficiency.
- ensuring all aspects of running the farm are met
- maintaining safe working practices
- managing and motivating a team
- ensuring welfare of livestock
- ventilation management
- feed management
- production performance
- record keeping
Qualifications Needed for role of Broiler Farm Manager
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Poultry Science, Agricultural Science, Biology, Management or related field from an accredited institution OR 15 years equivalent education and experience.
- Has experience in Building new broiler houses plants
- Typically requires 8-10 years of DIRECTLY RELATED experience in poultry grow-out operations.
- 5-8 years’ experience supervising others.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook). SAP/oracle experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Extensive maintenance knowledge (e.g. electrical, mechanical, PLC operations, heating and cooling, hydraulics, etc.).
- Previous Broiler houses management in the Middle East experience.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Advanced poultry science knowledge
Job Type: Full-time
- supervising others: 5 years (Required)