Plant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Listgrove Limited
Listgrove Limited urgently required following position for Plant Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Plant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Listgrove Limited Jobs Details:
Resins Plant Manager
Experience of Chemicals, Polymers or Resins
Based in Oman
Job ref: CST/40797
Salary/Benefits: Commensurate with experience
Our client has emerged as the largest PET resin manufacturer in the Middle East and the largest integrated PET sheet manufacturer in the world. Strategically located, the company is well positioned to meet customer requirements from production to delivery.
Full responsibility for two large resin facilities primarily supplying the internal raw material to a high volume, fast moving manufacturing site. Focusing on operational improvements that in turn will achieve a flexible, low cost, total quality, safety focused, best practice, and team working culture. This is a key position within the company, and one of vital importance in maintaining current high standards, whilst constantly investigating further systems; procedures that support planned business growth and a demanding customer base.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide the systems and people leadership required in creating a continuous improvement culture.
- To identify and initiate the implementation of modern manufacturing control and improvement techniques.
- Lead the ongoing development of WCM systems and techniques e.g. JIT, TPM, Kaizen etc, in order to increase manufacturing efficiencies.
- Assess current systems and working practices including the performance of each member of the existing team, their aptitudes, potential for development, strengths and qualities and to make any necessary changes and/or improvements.
- Lead the team in terms of the manufacturing strategy and promote the culture of team working, open communication, empowerment and employee participation.
- Responsible for recruitment, discipline of labour, control of overtime and maintenance of safe working practices.
- Ensure and maintain a formal method of effective communication between functions and other production operations to ensure that all operational efforts are focussed upon achieving volume throughput to the lowest margins and highest quality.
- Candidates will ideally be educated to degree level in an Engineering, Manufacturing or Polymer Science discipline with a minimum of 5 years Plant/Senior Operations Management experience preferably gained within a relevant chemical, petro-chemical or polymer manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience of change management, with demonstrable results in driving through operational performance improvements.
- The position requires a strong positive leader who will facilitate team working, empowerment, ownership and commitment in order to guide the team towards the achievement of company and Group goals.
- Candidates must have a sound understanding of modern manufacturing improvement techniques. The successful candidate will be a strong team player, in both relations within the immediate production team and with the network of Managers across the site.
- It is expected that the successful candidate demonstrates a ‘hands on approach’, enjoying being close to all activities and leading staff by example, promoting a positive attitude to continuous improvements and achieving high standards of quality and product delivery.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, you are encouraged to apply at the earliest opportunity by forwarding your curriculum vitae and letter of application via email to *****************************.
The company has retained Listgrove to manage this project on their behalf and all third party applications will be forwarded for their attention. Fees will not be payable to recruitment consultancies that send speculative candidate applications.
To apply please contact Conrad Taylor
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Cape Town, Dubai, Düsseldorf, Istanbul, Lyon, Malmö, Milan, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney and Washington.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Exhibiting at: PlastIndia, NPE, PlastMilan, Compounding World, PDM, Kunststoffen, ScanPack, Fakuma