Business Head Mgr Hvac Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning Muscat Jobs Vacancy in Riverforest Connections Muscat
- Business Head Mgr Hvac Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning Muscat
- Riverforest Connections
- Muscat Maluku
- 22 Mar, 2018 29 days ago
Riverforest Connections Muscat urgently required following position for Business Head Mgr Hvac Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning Muscat. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Head Mgr Hvac Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning Muscat Jobs Vacancy in Riverforest Connections Muscat Jobs Details:
Managing the complete HVAC business unit, including the complete applied, unitary and DX range as Business Head, which includes sales and installation of central airconditioning units, VRV systems, AHUs, package units, etc. Initiate, devise, and plan budgets, monitor the business progress as per the target guidelines, ensure sales turnover, gross margins, and net profitability of the business in accordance with the approved budgets.
1. Preparing specific business strategy and market plans for each vertical.
2. Evaluating market potential and formulating sales targets in accordance with planned market shares.
3. Preparing the annual budget for the Department in accordance with sales plans, gross margin targets and net profit objectives.
4. General Administration of the Department
5. Monitoring the sales and after sales support teams.
6. Ensuring that offers being made to customers are in accordance with Company's policies on margins and profits.
7. Interacting with key customers at senior levels, creating relationships and networking for business.
8. Identifying new opportunities and brands for addition to existing business.
9. Developing & motivating the team towards company goals.
10. Facilitating and supporting team members to improve their performance.
ii. Understanding internal business process, regulations and documentary compliances of the company.
12. Co-ordination with warehouse, finance and procurement teams.
13. Regular reporting on business to top-management.
14. Ensuring discipline & goal orientation in the department
15. Developing proper database on market information & competitors.
Required profile and experience:
• Graduate, preferably in mechanical or electrical engineering, with a business management degree.
• Experience of at least 10 to 12 years in the HVAC business, with specific exposure to applied and unitary systems.
• Should have worked in a large company in a similar position, handling a team of salespersons, estimators, installers, and after sales service technicians.
• Preferably should have five to six years' experience working in the GCC.
• Thorough knowledge of the HVAC industry, with specific reference to applied and unitary products.
Company Description For a leading trading, contracting, projects and manufacturing.
Comments CTC- 30LACS
Industry: Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning