Tenancy Delivery Ordinator Jobs Vacancy in Atkins Muscat
Atkins Muscat urgently required following position for Tenancy Delivery Ordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tenancy Delivery Ordinator Jobs Vacancy in Atkins Muscat Jobs Details:
Job Purpose To support the RDM team and ensure that all shops/units are fully operational by the established opening date. To ensure fit-o
- ut is built to final approved drawings as approved by Project Manager
- To support the RDM team and ensure the timely design reviews and approval of all the architectural and Interior design drawings and the delivery of the store units
Faithful+Gould worldwide has access to 2,500 consultants, of whom 450+ are located in the Middle East across six offices. We have successfully delivered commercial advice and management support for over 65 years to clients in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, UK, and North America. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Atkins Group, the design and engineering company.
Active in the Middle East for 18 years, Faithful+Gould combines in-depth knowledge of the region with the ability to draw on our global resource and constructive expertise, to deliver the most challenging of projects. With registered companies in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait, this makes us one of the strongest international construction consultancies in the region.
Faithful+Gould is the first and only Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) regulated business in the Middle East. This sets us apart from our competitors in not only the quality of service we provide to our clients, but more importantly to our valuable staff, by means of our full support in their training and development needs. By being active in supporting our staff in their professional development, we currently achieve a RICS pass rate for candidates undertaking their RICS APC above both the national and international averages.
This document shall indicate the key attributes required to fulfil a secondment role of a Tenancy Delivery Co-ordinator with a Key Client on our current retail project in Muscat, Oman
TDC - RDM
- Participate in meetings to discuss issues and status
- Seek authorization when required
- Seek performance feedback
- Escalate issues through chain of command
- Seek and provide information
- Track activities to ensure tenancy is handed over to lessee by deadline
- Discuss issues
- Discuss and coordinate issues
- Assist billing tenants for works
- Coordinate and obtain final lease plan for Retail Design Management
- University degree or equivalent in a technical discipline preferably Interior Design or Architecture
- Diploma/ Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Site Management Skills
- A competitive tax free salary for the right candidate
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
Atkins develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development courses designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents.