Design Engineer Cables Jobs Vacancy in Antal International
Antal International urgently required following position for Design Engineer Cables. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Design Engineer Cables Jobs Vacancy in Antal International Jobs Details:
The Job holder is to have knowledge of cable and overhead conductor constructions as per IEC, BS, AS, VDE, ASTM, HD, NEMA/ICEA and DIN Standards.
ACCOUNTABILITY FOR ERRORS/ RESULTS.
- Must be familiar with International Standards related with cable manufacturing.
- Reasonable experience and sufficient knowledge in cable manufacturing is required by the holder.
- Depending on work load, sometimes, the job may call for extra hours to deal with emergency work
- Bachelors degree in Engineering with 5 to 7 years’ experience in the design department of a cable manufacturing.
- Knowledge of Middle East utility cable specifications and constructions will be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience with Computer software’s such as Microsoft EXCEL and WORD. Knowledge of AUTOCAD will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of BaaN ERP system will be an added advantage.