Munitions Technician Jobs Vacancy in Dyncorp International Llc Thumrait
Dyncorp International Llc Thumrait urgently required following position for Munitions Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Munitions Technician Jobs Vacancy in Dyncorp International Llc Thumrait Jobs Details:
The Munitions Technician receives, stores, inspects, test, transports, and maintains U.S. Air Force (USAF) Munitions, Munitions Material Handling Equipment (MMHE), and supporting resources as applicable to the Site. Operates Combat Ammunition System (CAS). Supervises Asian/Local National Munitions Workforce. Carries out all duties in accordance with DynCorp ISO 9000 Quality and Safety Standards.
- Consistently observes and enforces all USAF and host nation explosives safety, AFOSH, and security standards during all explosives and non-explosives operations in assigned sites and temporary duty locations.
- In the event of an emergency, takes necessary control and timely response actions.
- Conducts all munitions work according to established quality processes, identifying potential problems and recommending solutions.
- Supervises Asian/Local National Munitions Workforce, providing clear instructions about the work.
- Reconditions, repairs, and replaces defective or missing parts of munitions and containers.
- Performs munitions storage actions according to the stringent explosives standards.
- Conducts warehouse inventories and corrects any discrepancies.
- Works closely with operations personnel to resolve any serviceability and accountability issues noted during warehouse operations.
- Prepares and configures munitions shipments for air, sea, and surface transportation.
- Uploads/downloads trucks with incoming and outgoing munitions shipments.
- Assists inspecting munitions in accordance with 11A-1-10 and applicable technical orders.
- Assists inspecting munitions brass, residue, and containers in accordance with 11A-1-60.
- Operates assigned Combat Ammunition System (CAS) as is applicable to Site’s processes.
- Inspects, operates and performs maintenance on light vehicles and handling equipment such as, forklifts, pallet jacks, and manual hoists.
- Inspects and operates metal strapping equipment, stencil machines, heat sealers, pneumatic paint guns, air compressors and power tools.
- Inspects and perform minor maintenance on facilities and installed equipment. Cleans vehicles, equipment and facilities.
- Prepares and delivers general and explosives safety briefings.
- Performs other duties assigned by the Munitions Superintendent or senior supervisor.
- Works necessary hours, to include stand-by duties, to support mission requirements during peacetime and combat contingencies.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of the USAF Supply and Tech Order systems.
- Computer literate.
- Normal color perception and depth of vision.
- Must be capable of obtaining a host nation driver's license.
- SECRET Security Clearance required.
Experience & Education
- Four years experience on Military Munitions; combined experience on USAF storage, maintenance and inspection procedures, to include CAS, for Munitions and MMHE.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting 50 lbs and perform extensive work using handling/lifting equipment.