Supervisor Paint Insulation Jobs Vacancy in Chicago Bridge Iron Company Ṣuḥār
Chicago Bridge Iron Company Ṣuḥār urgently required following position for Supervisor Paint Insulation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supervisor Paint Insulation Jobs Vacancy in Chicago Bridge Iron Company Ṣuḥār Jobs Details:
- Ensure that Painting and Insulation HSSE policy and procedures are adhered to and implemented by Contractors
- Assists, as required, in arranging for work permits, safety tests and actions with regard to safety
- Studies design specifications and drawings
- Is responsible to give advance notice to QA/QC department of scheduled tests/inspections.
- Inspects quality and quantity of the work carried out and checks, witnesses and approves tests to be carried out in accordance with applicable specifications in conjunction with QA/QC.
- Resolves difficulties and problems in discussion with contractor representatives and, if necessary, also with the Construction Superintendent.
- Assists the Construction Warehouse Organization with inspection of material and equipment received and the preventive maintenance of equipment stored.
- Ensures proper flow of information and documentation to Field Engineering and Quality Control.
- Marks up files on all field modifications to ensure that the latest information is available to all concerned
- Assists during testing, pre-commissioning and commissioning
- Bachelor’s Degree / Technology / High School diploma or its equivalent.
- Previous years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Experience working with an Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Firm
- A proven track record of excellence in safety and job completion
- 5-7 years’ experience in an Oil & Gas / Energy / Power Construction Company.