Urgently Required Efl Teachers Native Speakers For Short Term Positions Jobs Vacancy in Hawthorn Muscat English Language Centre
- Urgently Required Efl Teachers Native Speakers For Short Term Positions
- Hawthorn Muscat English Language Centre
- 18 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Hawthorn Muscat English Language Centre urgently required following position for Urgently Required Efl Teachers Native Speakers For Short Term Positions. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Urgently Required Efl Teachers Native Speakers For Short Term Positions Jobs Vacancy in Hawthorn Muscat English Language Centre Jobs Details:
URGENTLY Required EFL Teachers (Native Speakers) for Short- term Positions (Two Months) in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
Hawthorn Muscat English Language Centre is hiring 3 native English speakers to work as EFL Teachers to be assigned to work for our client, the Military Technological College located in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman. The post duration is from 1st November up to 27th December 2018.
Email your CV now to email@example.com
1. A Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in English or related subject with ELT qualification (CELTA, DELTA TESOL/TEFL) and with a minimum of 3 years’ experience teaching English in tertiary level
2. Age between 27 – 58 years old
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae providing career history, qualifications, experience, and personal details of the candidate (Marital Status, number of dependents, Date of Birth, health issues)
- Scanned copies of qualifications, experience testimonials or reference letters, current passport and passport-sized colored photo.
These available posts will be to teach English in a Foundation Program. Teaching hours will be 24 hours a week. Working hours will be from 7 AM to 2 PM (Sunday-Thursday), Fridays and Saturdays are non-working days.
1. Monthly Tax Free Basic Salary of 1,000 – 1, 100 Omani Riyals (OMR) depending on qualifications and related experience.
2. Transportation allowance of 60 OMR monthly.
3. Free suitable, furnished, air-conditioned accommodation on Campus.
4. One-way economy ticket for staff to join duties and one-way economy ticket back to country of origin at the end of the contract.
5. Free medical services in the approved clinics and hospitals within Oman.
Hawthorn Muscat ELC
P.O. Box 409, P.C. 100
Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
Telephone: 00968 24486318
Fax: 00968 24484112