Assistant Restaurant Manager Italian Jobs Vacancy in Shangri Hotels
Shangri Hotels urgently required following position for Assistant Restaurant Manager Italian. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Restaurant Manager Italian Jobs Vacancy in Shangri Hotels Jobs Details:
- The Asst Outlet Manager will be responsible for the smooth functioning of the Restaurant.
- Lead and manage the F&B Outlet team in all aspects of the department and ensure service standards are followed
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly and professionally
- To assist in the recruitment and training of F&B Colleagues
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Conduct regularly scheduled departmental meetings
- Maximize revenues by communicating regularly with the Food and Beverage teams to implement agreed upon strategies, practices and promotions
- Have full knowledge of all Outlet menus
- Manage the departmental budget
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
Nestled in between the dramatic backdrop of rugged mountains and the pristine waters of the Sea of Oman, Shangri-La’s Barr Al Jissah Resort and Spa is set on 124 acres of stunning scenery and home to three spectacular hotels: the family orientated Al Waha comprises 262 rooms, the diverse Al Bandar comprises 198 deluxe rooms and the luxurious and most exclusive Al Husn has 180 elegantly appointed guestrooms and suites. The resort also features 22 Food and Beverage outlets, 1,056 sqm ballroom with 8 breakout rooms, wide variety of recreational facilities, and a spa with 12 treatment villas.