Asst Dir Style Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Muscat
Marriott International Inc Muscat urgently required following position for Asst Dir Style. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Asst Dir Style Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Muscat Jobs Details:
Job Number 18002LZP
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location W Muscat, Muscat, Oman VIEW ON MAP
Brand W Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
- High school diploma or GED; 1 year experience in the housekeeping or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; no work experience required.
- Ensures knowledge and understanding of OSHA regulations are up to date.
- Oversees all lost and found procedures.
- Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
- Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- Ensures guest room status is communicated to the Front Desk in a timely and efficient manner.
- Works effectively with the Engineering department on guest room maintenance needs.
- Understands and complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Ensures all employees have proper supplies, equipment and uniforms.
- Assists in supervising an effective inspection program for all guestrooms and public space.
- Manages linen inventory and guest supplies and assists in the ordering of supplies as necessary.
- Supervises Housekeeping and all related areas in the absence of the Director of Services or Housekeeping Manager.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals; continuously strives to improve service performance.
- Handles guest problems and complaints seeking assistance from supervisor as necessary.
- Assists in the review of comment cards and guest satisfaction results with employees.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.