Part Time Mba Lecturer Jobs Vacancy in Gulf College Oman Muscat
Gulf College Oman Muscat urgently required following position for Part Time Mba Lecturer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Mba Lecturer Jobs Vacancy in Gulf College Oman Muscat Jobs Details:
- Planning and teaching following the module descriptors and support and enhance the student learning experience
- Monitoring students’ attendance and submitting records
- Participating in staff-development workshops offered by the College
- Preparing assessments as required following the guidelines
- Conducting assessments, marking and grading
- Providing substantive feedback to students in a variety of forms such as written and oral
- Being available online for any matter linked to the module/course
Job Type / Category
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- PhD with Master’s degree in the field of HR/Accounting & Finance/Islamic Finance/Management/Marketing/Project Management/Health sector Management
- Must be student-centric and possess excellent teaching skills
- Adequate experience in working with mature learners.
- Familiarity with instructional design and technology-mediated learning.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Type: Part-time
- Teaching at Higher Education level: 5 years (Required)
- Doctorate (Required)
- Muscat (Preferred)
- English - Native speaker (Required)