Head Finance Jobs Vacancy in Sinopack Search
Sinopack Search urgently required following position for Head Finance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Finance Jobs Vacancy in Sinopack Search Jobs Details:
My client is one of the largest Interior Contractors in the GCC who specialise in large scale Hospitality and Commercial projects.
As part of their long-term growth strategy, they are urgently looking for a Head of Finance in Oman who has extensive experience working for a large contractor incorporating strategical and operational responsibilities. The successful candidate MUST have previous experience in a finance capacity for a large Contractor.
- Participate in the formulation of the long-term organizational strategy by providing inputs on the financial strategy to ensure that finance, & regulatory requirements are incorporated into the organizational strategy.
- Develop the financial strategy for the contracting segment based on treasury, accounting, regulatory and other divisional requirements to ensure that there is a clearly defined strategy for the BUs based on its requirements
- Coordinate preparation and approval of the annual budgets of the contracting company, prepare MIS of planned vs actual performance for each department, identify key issues and identify corrective action required in discussions with the top management to ensure that company budgets are accurately defined and monitored.
- Develops budgets for the finance function, key process indicators and other quantifiable measurement tools; monitors MIS to track results of BU activities and takes corrective action to ensure compliance to budgets.
- Develop financial and accounting policies, systems, processes and controls for the finance department; monitor deployment and adherence to ensure that there are clearly defined guidelines for financial and accounting policies, processes and systems.
- Develop an efficient working capital policy and monitoring mechanism. Assist business units to effective manage and operate the cashflows. Provide guidance and assisting BU’s on effective vendor management. manage the companies risk exposure to ensure that the finances of the company are effectively managed.
- Develop long-term relationships with financial institutions and banks, liaise with banks and financial institutions to mobilize the funds required, coordinate preparation of the documentation required by the institutions and banks to ensure that the company receives the required finances from institutions and banks.
- Monitor the accounting function of the department by monitoring accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger preparation, payroll and financial statement preparation to ensure that financial accounting is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop comprehensive process for effective utilization of COE in achieving overall organisational long-term objectives
- Monitor compliance with financial legislation pertaining to reporting, filings, shareholding, raising of funds, accounting, insurance, taxation etc and monitor preparation of the required financial reports to be filed with the required government bodies/ authorities to ensure that the company complies with all compliance requirements stipulated by the law.
- 12+ years' experience in finance and accounting of which at least 4-5 years should have been as the head of the finance
- Graduate with major course work in accounting or finance along with a C.A. or C.P.A. qualification or a Business Management Degree in Finance
- Master degree in finance / Business management is desirable
In return you will receive an attractive salary plus a benefits package and a long-term position with one of the region’s leading firms.
If you would be interested working for a major Contractor or wish to have a further conversation about the role, please click the apply button below and I will be in touch.
Due to the volume of applicants, only those successful and meet the criteria will be contacted.