Elt Sales Executive Uae And Oman Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Healey
Morgan Healey urgently required following position for Elt Sales Executive Uae And Oman. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Elt Sales Executive Uae And Oman Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Healey Jobs Details:
Our client, a leading ELT publisher, requires a Sales Executive for the UAE and Oman. You will promote all learning products and solutions to educational institutions such as private and government schools, colleges, universities, vocational training organizations and private language schools in the assigned territory to maximize revenue and achieve agreed annual sales goals.
- Identifying significant new business and adoption opportunities and plan strategies and tactics to win the business.
- Visiting key educational institutions as appropriate within the territory to promote all relevant products and solutions in digital and print format.
- Achieving required daily and weekly call rates
- Building customer contact and activity data on CRM system
- Working with key resellers, bookshops and distributors as required, promoting new products, delivering product and market training to their staff where necessary
- Arranging, preparing and delivering presentations to key contacts or decision makers as required.
Skills & Experience:
- Substantial experience working within a Sales role.
- Fluency in English (native-speaker or near native speaker proficiency).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated and well organised individual with good time management and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office, CRM and database skills.
- Frequent travel throughout territory and occasional travel outside of territory.
Apply for this position:
Upload Resume File:
By submitting this application, you give us permission to store your personal information, and use it in the consideration of your fitness for the position, including sharing it with the hiring firm.
People looking for jobs should not put anything here.
We are uploading your application. It may take few moments to read your resume. Please wait!