Executive Assistant Mgr Charge Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Muscat
Marriott International Inc Muscat urgently required following position for Executive Assistant Mgr Charge. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Mgr Charge Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Muscat Jobs Details:
Job Number 18002YH7
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location JW Marriott Muscat, Muscat, Oman VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
- High school diploma or GED; 6 years’ experience in the food and beverage, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 4 years experience in the food and beverage, or related professional area.
- Develops and implements guidelines and control procedures for purchasing and receiving areas.
- Communicates the importance of safety procedures, detailing procedure codes, ensuring employee understanding of safety codes, monitoring processes and procedures related to safety.
- Manages department controllable expenses including food cost, supplies, uniforms and equipment.
- Makes recommendations for CAPEX funding of food and beverage equipment and renovations in accordance with brand business strategy.
- Works with food and beverage leadership team to determine areas of concern and develops strategies to improve the department’s financial performance.
- Establishes challenging, realistic and obtainable goals to guide operational performance, service excellence and desired leadership behaviors.
- Develops and manages Food and Beverage budget.
- Monitors the department’s actual and projected sales to verify revenue goals are met or exceeded and opportunities are identified and addressed.
- Verifies that cash control and liquor control policies are in place in food & beverage areas and followed by all related employees.
- Focuses on maintaining profit margins without compromising guest or employee satisfaction.
- Provides direction for menu development.
- Monitors the quality of raw and cooked food products to verify that standards are met.
- Determines how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays.
- Recognizes superior quality products, presentations and flavor.
- Verifies compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
- Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
- Verifies that employees maintain required food handling and sanitation certifications.
- Maintains purchasing, receiving and food storage standards.
- Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
- Leads kitchen management team and verifies proper supervision and coordination activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
- Demonstrates new cooking techniques and equipment to staff.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Develops means to improve profit, including estimating cost and benefit, exploring new business opportunities, etc.
- Identifies opportunities to increase profits and create value by challenging existing processes, encouraging innovation and driving necessary change.
- Verifies that regular, on-going communication occurs in all areas of food and beverage (e.g., pre-meal briefings, staff meetings, food and beverage team).
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with direct reports and entire food & beverage team by soliciting employee feedback, utilizing the "open door" policy and reviewing employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
- Develops a food and beverage operating strategy that is aligned with the brand’s business strategy and leads its execution.
- Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaches, mentors, or otherwise helps others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Stays aware of market trends and introduces new food and beverage products to meet or exceed customer expectations, generate increased revenue and verifies a competitive position in the market.
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Reviews findings from comment cards and guest satisfaction results with F& B team and verifies that appropriate corrective action is taken.
- Reviews comment cards, guest satisfaction results and other data to identify areas of improvement.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent guest service.
- Estimates cost and benefit ratio, maintaining balance between profit and service satisfaction.
- Shares plans to take corrective action based on comment cards and guest satisfaction results with property leadership.
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Coaches and supports food & beverage leadership team to effectively manage wages, food & beverage cost and controllable expenses (e.g., restaurant supplies, uniforms, etc.).
- Hires food & beverage leadership team members who demonstrate strong functional expertise, creativity and entrepreneurial leadership to meet the business needs of the operation.
- Sets goals and expectations for direct reports using the performance review process and holds staff accountable for successful performance.
- Verifies that expectations and objectives are clearly communicated to subordinates; subordinates are also open to raise questions and/or concerns.
- Brings issues to the attention of Human Resources as necessary.
- Verifies that employees are treated fairly and equitably.
- Coaches team by providing specific feedback to improve performance.
- Informs and/or update the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Estimate food, liquor, wine, and other beverage consumption in order to anticipate amounts to be purchased or requisitioned.
- Order and purchase equipment and supplies.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.