Junior Manager Stores Logistics Jobs Vacancy in Majan Glass Company Ṣuḥār
Majan Glass Company Ṣuḥār urgently required following position for Junior Manager Stores Logistics. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Manager Stores Logistics Jobs Vacancy in Majan Glass Company Ṣuḥār Jobs Details:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY:-
- Lead, motivate, develop and guide - Logistics & Stores staff in their day to day operations
- Monitoring regular despatch works. - Monitoring loading, Ensure timely delivery of finished goods from the warehouse to the customers.
- Control Warehouse Staff Attendance (particularly Omanis Attendance) Regularly.
- Identify & implement warehouse process Improvements.
- Follow up with external Logistics companies to get quote for despatching material through containers.
- Transporters bills checking and forwarding to Accounts for payment.
- To ensure that all regulations relating to the safety of equipment and personnel are adhered
- Ensure that the companies Health and Safety & ISO procedures are adhered to all.
- Continuous update of delivery status to sales coordinator& Provide Transportation rate quotes to the Sales Coordinator
- Ensure that all materials received are properly labeled for storage and that all items are kept in good condition and ready for use if needed.
- Coordinate with Border PRO/Customers for timely movement of shipments at the Border
- Manage multiple transport providers and related contracts, service and quality requirements
- Recycle wooden pallets arranging to get from customers.
- Responsible for good housekeeping and safety practices as per ISO standards and meet with customer requirements.
- To oversee and comply with administrative requirements of the Department including attendance, leave application etc.